August 13, 2012

ELLIS REUNION

I think it was the 87th Reunion. Only 25 were there. Used to be over 100. Sad, but a sign of the times I guess. I know it was sad to me. Of course many places I go without T. are sad to me. Always will be. The ones there, were good to see. Lots of good food and the tub of iced drinks that had to be opened with an opener was memories of days gone by. But Mike fixed them again. Remember how many you could drink? AND CLIMB ON THE PILE OF ROCKS that seemed so high then, Your memory bank is filling up. Make some more. Go on "old girl" make some new ones yourself.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I went to this reunion once right after we were married! The food was all really yummy and it was so nice to meet people I had heard about and put faces with names. I'm sure it was nice to see everyone!

I also hadn't heard the story about Papaw jumping off the cable car and having to chase it down the hill!