August 31, 2012

SPELLING?

I doubt if anyone pays any attention to my blog. If by chance you do--I can"t spell. Now how do you spell ISAAC? I am sure it is not ISSAC but ISAAC. Right? O well I can still blame my lack of proper spelling to shorthand. A subject that was obsolete almost after I learned it. I never used it but like some of my learning I still remember it. So I will not worry about this too much since not many see my blog anyway. It can be pretty dull compared to what some write. Hey the sun is shinning--off and on. I am looking for Linda and Joe tonight. Joe will continue on down to Alexandria to visit his mother and pick Linda up on the way back. That will be good to see them both.

Betty Boop

P. S. I had the Amy & M. G. CHANGE YOUR LINEN SERVICE yesterday as they popped in to put clean sheets on the daybed for my guest. How nice!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

More people than you think read your blog. And with spellcheck now, who needs spelling?

Bryan said...

I'm reading!

wvrhodes said...

I read!