August 24, 2012

FRIDAY NOON.

I just finished my lunch. Wanted to tell you about it. It is a beautiful day--sun shinning, and a breeze with a hint of Fall. Perfect for lunch on the balcony. Lunch was vieana sausage mashed with mayo. muatard and dill pickle relish to make a sandwich on whole grain bread (something healthy} a salad of pears and cottage cheese (again healthy}. Diet coke to top it off. As I ate Josh Groban was singing to me through the screen door. I thought "It does not get much better than this. Then again bittersweet to do it without T. Our lunches were always special. I fixed special salads all the time. He enjoyed it. I wish I could share some of the "quirkey" things we did==but can"t go there except only in my memories They are many.. I am feeling thoughtful today. Please excuse me?

Betty Goop

No comments: