August 17, 2012

THURSDAY

Sort of a dull day--doing my laundry--But not altogether dull. Because M. G, and Amy had lunch with me and that is always a treat. Of course I woke early this morning to thunder storms and I am thankful I do not have to hang diapers anymore. I did not have a dryer all the time I had babies. O well it was fun just to get out of the house, even to go to the clothes line. I had a beautiful one. Nice medal poles and the cutest little clothespin bag that slid right along the wire. Wow!!. Also a neighbor who raced to beat me hanging out diapers. She had an edge on me because she hung hers two together--much faster. My line was longer than hers. I guess it was not a fair race. I am not sure if I just thought she was racing me. We never talked
about it. I talk about memories but was that one worth it.?
Betty Boop

1 comment:

wvrhodes said...

I loved that story! Thanks for sharing it :-)