July 3, 2015

SCV SUNSHINE CHOIR SUMMER CONCERT

Yes, finally it got here.  Our Choir singing I mean.  45 minutes we sang.  Sound of Music songs. gospel. WWII songs and patriotic  and more.  It was very good I think.  And right here I must give thanks to Tommy, Jan, Cary. Brody, Amy and Mary Grace for coming.  It does mean a lot to me for my family to be interested in my activities.  Little Brody especially, because he sat and listened throughout the performance.  He seemed to be enjoying it and later wanted to be on stage too.  Way to go Brody.  Jan, Cary and Brody stayed for lunch.  Brody was interested in the little green lizards who find their home in the court yard Rose garden.  Everyone greeted him and he was so sweet to say hello and goodbye too.  Of course the elevator ride to my apartment was fun. Next comes a new play.  They are working on it now.  I hope I get a part, because it is fun.  Never thought I would like being on stage--but I do.

I received in the mail from Jan Willie Nelson's newest CD.  I have played half of it and he has still got an amazing voice.  I know I will play it often.  Also thanks to Linda for the gift of a   Nook.  and to Jan for going to Barnes and Noble with me to set it up and learn to read it.  I really like it.  I have finished the latest Jeffery Archer book and am starting Willie Nelson's new book.(a gift from Jan.)  So all in all, I am doing O. K.

Betty Boop
P. S. I got my A1C readings from my Dr.  I am doing a great job with my blood sugar.  Hoo Ray!!!!

No comments: