November 29, 2015

BUSY

I haven't had time to blog lately.  I can imagine many of my readers would say  "How can you be busy? "  Well the stuff I tell you about may sound tame to you, but it is  big to me.  First, I do not move as fast as I used to.  A little bit goes a long way now.  Then I really don't have to do it all anymore.  I am learning that fast now.  I enjoyed Linda, Joe and Parker staying with me.  A lot was planned for the short time everyone was here.  In addition to them, Lindsay, Loralie Jacob, Whitney, Cameron, Karis, Andrew. Liam from out of town and then most of the "locals" too,.  M. G. and Ryan were perfect host.  I think it was 19 or 20.  Perfect weather inside and out.  Kids enjoyed games and other things outside.  Dinner at Ed and Amy's was a hit the night before.  Ending with lunch at Jan and Tommy's Saturday  Too much to tell it all.  But most of you were there and so you know.

I put my little tree up last night.  It is small but loaded with many ornaments that are very, very, old.  Memories again.  Can't live without them/  The whole village here is decorated so pretty.  I bowed out this year with that committee.  I am letting some things go.  I need to slow up. 

Betty Boop

No comments: