November 25, 2023

COLD BUT BEAUTIFUL TODAY,

 Yes, tis time.  I wore a sweat shirt yesterday. Linda gave me 2 new ones. It felt good. I met a Happy man yesterday going down the hall telling everyone--"Happy Day After".  He must have had a good one. I think all my people have the right idea. traveling. I found myself starring at a large photo hanging in my bedroom. Me and Truman on top of Pikes Peak. Several of my family have or still are traveling. Love it!!!!  Go when you can. You will be glad you did. I saw a big jet take off through the sky, taking someone  somewhere. It made a beautiful stream in the air. You know what?  I have stopped wanting to go some place else. Home sounds good to me. But I do love to hear about others and their travels. As I found myself starring at Truman and me on top of Pikes Peak I remembered it well.  Good memories are almost like being there again.

BETTY (been to the top) BOOP

No comments: