November 20, 2023

DONUT SHOP BREAKFAST BLEND (KROGER)

As you remember, I have been trying out new coffee.  Each one taste better than the last I tasted. And all the before are forgotten. So, I was surprised at  how I liked it. DONUT SHOP BLEND. Kroger carries it. It is so good. It is the one to settle on. McNeil Home favorite. SO BE IT  AMEN

My Popcorn tree has shed it's beautiful red leaves overnight. I have enjoyed it's many stages and look forward to it again. 

Better stop. I keep having to correct mistakes. Very annoying,

BETTY (can't give it up) BOOP

p. s. maybe it does not seem like much, but it means a lot to me.  so read me if you can.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can and I do! Have a good day. Ivey

Amy said...

I love how those trees look when they are bare and down to only the popcorn!