November 4, 2023

LEFT-RIGHT-LEFT

 I have a little game, called Left. Right, Left. Old Army marching song. It goes 

LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT.

YOU HAD A GOOD HOME,

BUT, YOU LEFT, RIGHT,LEFT.

LEFT RIGHT LEFT.

When I first get up in the morning, I have trouble getting the old right knee moving.. It had a replacement long ago, but is still cantankerous. I start to march with left, right, left till it works. Also assures that I can still talk too. Talking and waking are most essential. So here I go, Left, Right. Left, till I am back in bed depending on what time it is. Speaking of time, don't forget to set the clock back tonight. You know--Fall Back. Don't you just love David Hartman, weather man? He gets so excited at any change. 

BETTY (enough of me) BOOP

p. s. left right left !!!!!

No comments: