November 19, 2023

IN THE 60'S. SUN SHINNING. NO WIND----PERFECT

 What could be better? I am looking at the big Pine trees that were small when I first saw them. My how they have grown in the 12-13 years I have lived at SCV. Time has traveled and so have I. I have done so many things I never thought I could do. It is called "growing." Sometime we are forced to change. So many new friends and experiences. I had "little cuties" left at my door. No name and no one to thank. Also some cookies. I do have thoughtful friends. 

I have Amy to help and fill up two spots with Jan gone for a visit to grandkids.  I am getting so "needy" and they are my help for sure. Oh, you know "little cuties" are small tangerines, in case you don't know. Very popular this time of year. Cute and sweet to eat. Hey, that describes me, just not to eat. 

BETTY (AS YOU SEE--STILL SILLY) BOOP

p. s. you have to give the people what they want.

No comments: