November 1, 2023

NOVEMBER A MONTH TO REMEMBER

 November stands out. Our Anniversary month. November 23, 1946. Long ago and far away. this little dark-haired girl stood, shaking a little and promised to love this good looking dark haired man forever. And I still do. What a life we had and still have many sweet memories, to live with. I wish everyone could be as full filled  and fun filled as we were.

Hey, change the subject, so be it. Love strawberries on my oatmeal. Can get them the year around now, if you want to pay for them. And I do . Sun looks good , now that it is so cold. I plan to change the witches to the crazy old turkey. He is cute and funny. Need funny, I don't think everyone appreciates cute, for a turkey. Oh, I do go on and on. Side affect of having to make my own fun.

BETTY (be funny) BOOP

p. s. just for today. You may have a talent for funny!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey…it’s all funny!