December 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

My entrance is decorated with old favorites.  Mostly angels.  I did not realize I had this many.  One table is reserved for the "Old Santa"  Remember him?  He has a price sticker on his feet of $1.25.  He came from the 10 cent store that used to be in Fondren named MORGAN & LINDSAY.  Jan Linda and Amy remember it maybe.  They were small when we used to go to it.  Then MEADOWBROOK shopping center was built, closer to our home.  Anyway, I decorated my tree.  Sorry it is not real and is verrrrry small.  I loved unpacking the old ornaments.  I guess I live in the past too much--it is a comfortable  place to be.Amy is coming to help adorne the balcony with lights and greenery {fake again}.  O well, It will look good anyway.  Better tomorrow.

Betty Boop

No comments: