December 12, 2012

TOP-O-DOM

/The party the Sisters have for us is so nice.  It takes 3 shifts of trips on the bus for all to go.  They had the Sisters that work here there and Sister Dorthea and the head of St. Dominics  and wife and they all saw to it that we enjoyed the wonderful food and decorations.  Jackson looks like a big city from the 14th floor.  So very pretty. 
This morning as I ate breakfast in my room --the clouds were navy blue at 6;30.  I study the clouds a lot.  All of a sudden, a break in the clouds was a beautiful light blue spot with a bright pink spot in the corner.  I burst out crying and could hardly stop.  I felt it was Truman's presence looking at me.  I am not crazy --or am I?  As I wrote in one of my stories  "I see you looking down.  You seem to say. 'Don't frown'  White cloud-blue peeking thru.  I smile.  What else can I do?"

Betty Boop

No comments: