December 31, 2012

YEAR END

Last day of 2012.  And I have just gotten used to writing 2012--now here comes 2013.  A lot happen this year.  Why do we always say that.  Of course a lot happened.  Day by day.  Then why do we say better next year?  I guess we are human and can go just so far with our thinking. Some more than others.  Sometime I think why worry?  What will happen ---will.  Truman used to laugh at the Book of Ecclesiastes.  He would say he felt that way sometime.Reread it sometime and tell me how it made you feel.  Then after that read the love poems from The Song of Solomon.  It comes right after Ecclesiastes in my Bible.  Then you will feel better.  You can find everything you need for life in the Bible. 

Well it is obvious I feel better.

EVEN BETTER TOMORROW!!
Betty Boop

No comments: