December 28, 2012

O MY!!!!!!!

The dreaded "Crud" hasaught up with me.  I started feeling it Wednesday and by morning it caught me.  I have stayed in my apartmentt for three days counting today.  I did steal out late {8:00{ last night to get my mail and two new books at the library.  I did not think I would run into anybody but I did see one lady and warned her to pass me quick on the other side of the hallway/  She obliged willingly--nobody needs to get sick when you are in the 80's.  I haven't been sick in a long while.  I had chicken soup and jello.  My old remedy.  I guess I am better this morning, at least different.  So the cycle is moving right along and I hope I do not get sidetracked with something else.  It is supposed to rain today and since I have to stay in--let it rain.  I did want to go to my  favorite place to shop.  Dillards.  They have a good petite department and mid=priced brands that are good.  O well, I have my books and The Ellen Show, Rachel Ray and my favorite Dr. Oz to keep me company.

Better Tomorrow
Betty Boop

No comments: