December 18, 2012

STILL SINGING

Our Christmas program was so wonderful  My mind would not go to sleep-wanted to keep singing.  Finally got to sleep and slept till 7:00 and decided to treat myself to breakfast in the Cyber.  Coming out I met this lady I call "Sunshine".  She is smiling {laughing} all the time.  "Hello Sunshine" I said.  "Hello Miss Wonderful", she replied.  Now that was a good start to the day.  Every one is thanking me for my little "happies"  I think I enjoyed that more than they did.  These people are so generous.  Do you have to get this far in life to see that happen.  Of course not.  That can happen at any stage.  Jan. Tommy. Amy. Mary Grace and current friend boy came.  M. G. brought me flowers.  How sweet.  I guess I taught her well,  I used to take her flowers at her performances too.  How proud I am of all my family.


Have a good day,  Betty Boop
P,S,  I delivered 55 happies to my St Catherine friends  and could have done more, but ran out of supplies.  Did not realize I know so many people 

No comments: