December 6, 2012

TEAR JERKER

Somebody digs out this Folgers coffee commercial every Christmas of the young man coming home and younger sister opens the door early one morning for him--they of course make Folgers coffee before mom and dad know he is there.  That breaks me up and I cry every time.  So sweet. Maybe I am just ready for a good cry. and believe me I will--soon.  Christmas is a sad season to me and yet I must not think of it that way, because it is not all about "me".  I wish I could stop thinking of me first.  I really try but sometime I get overcome and feel sorry for myself.  I really do have very little reason to have these feelings but I do and I will deal with them.  I am making cute little "happies" for my friends here at St. Catherine"s.  Not much but they say I care.  I have been putting silver bells at my doorway for walkers.  I can"t eat them but somebody sure can. What fun.  We are having a number of nice events here for Christmas.  Something for everyone.  I'll keep busy.

Betty Boop 







No comments: