December 11, 2012

WHAT IS THAT SOUND?

Monday's are so busy for me.  But to top it off last night {we call 6:45} night, anyway we heard Colonial Heights Baptist Church's hand bell choir play.  It was the best one I have ever heard.  I have heard a lot of them over the years.  Such talent and practice must go into it.  People from all walks of life.  Even the Mayor of Ridgeland.  I am taking advantage of all the programs I can.  I am getting close to the "spirit".  I am going to our famous TOP-O-DOM tonight.  I think I have told you about the Dominican sisters have this huge party at the too of St Dominiics. I went last year and it is very nice.  To see all Of Jackson from the 14th floor is really pretty.  Food and hot chocolate.!!A tradition.    Another concert tomorrow and Open House here the next day.  Many other things to come.  I am so lucky!! All for free.  Well I do pay well to live here.  Thank you my sweet mate.  Well I must get on with it.

Betty Boop
P> S>  Did you see my boyfriend  MICHAEL BULBE' and his Christmas special from Canada?  O he is so cute.  My other boyfriend is Josh Groban,  Love his voice.

No comments: