March 30, 2013

ALL I DO IS COMPLAIN

Let me just say this and I will go on to other things.  I am so sore in the ribs from coughing, I am ready to move on but this crud likes me I guess.  I don't like it.  Eye infection on top of this is more than I want.

O. K. that said, I reached way back into the memory bank for this one,  A Mother's delight is to dress her little girl on Easter.  I remember when I was abut 10 or 12 we went shopping.  I liked two dresses so much and could not make up my mind which one,  My sweet Mama bought both of them.  I bet she did without to buy two!!I remember them both.  One was white taffater with beautiful pink roses.  Had a pretty sash and I was stunning in it. with a pink bow in my hair and white Mary Jane shoes.  The other was solid light pink of linen type material.  Very simple with pearl buttons down the bodice and a half sash.  Mother said one for Easter Day and one for Good Friday.  Lucky little girl. Sweet mama.  She taught me to be a Mama too, I hope a sweet. Pass it on.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember an Easter dress that I loved...I had a precious purse that looked like a little umbrella to go with it