March 9, 2013

SATURDAY DOING"S

Week went by fast.  I had breakfast with a couple of friends.  They showed me photos of great grand"s.  One year old redheaded boy and a three old boy.  Such beautiful children.  I always look with much interest to other peoples children.  It really pays off when you want to talk about your own.  Right,?  Blueberries made my pancakes so good.  My love affair with pancakes on Saturday is strong and I brave high sugar to have them.  As you know Truman always made them on Saturday and I guess it is a good memory.  Plus blueberry pancakes are hard to beat when you have someone else to make them.  I hope Jan is coming today.  With Cary and David and  cats I know she  is busy.  Of course they can take care of themselves and more.  Well the phone just rang and she is coming.  See you later.

Betty Boop

No comments: