March 3, 2013

SUNDAY

Wow! talking about cold.  It led me to wear this sweater I have that is wool and I don't wear it very often.  It is very old now.  I wore it today and was still cold.  Went to church.  New Stage has a production now of Mahalia Jackson.  I don't know the correct name of it.  A young woman who's actual name is Mahalia Jackson is playing the part of Mahalia Jackson.  She sang at church this morning. She sang "Deep River" and "Elijah Rock"  What a voice-she was really good.  She is from Atlanta.  Amy. M. G. and me had lunch at Bon Ami's today.  So good. I drank two cups of coffee and came home and took a nap.  Do you think I will sleep tonight?  I actually would like a cup now but I better not.  I will go visit Irene, but first I will take a walk.  Come go with me.

Betty Boop

No comments: