March 29, 2013

I JUST DON"T KNOW

Sometime the best made plans just do not work out.  I had so many great things to do and I really got knocked down.  I have an eye infection now on top of this awful cold and cough.  My eye Dr, sent me an ointment for it.  It had better work, since it cost $45.00 for a tube about an inch and a half long and about as[big around as my little finger.  And that was generic too.  O well I am grateful for it and for Amy who picked it up.  My cold and cough is some better but I am staying in and trying to take care.  I will miss singing in the Choir at sunrise service ;but I do hope to go to Church Sunday. and dinner at Jan 's.  Don't want to miss it all  Remember how beautiful we all looked taking pictures in our back yard on Riverwood.    I hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of chocolate eggs and bunnies. Remember how we used to dye eggs on Saturday before Easter?

Better Tomorrow
Betty Boop 

No comments: