March 15, 2013

LOOK MOM!!

Remember the commercial--"Look mom!  No cavities!!"  Some toothpaste I do not remember.  Well I remember saying it to my children.  I had no  cavities yesterday.  Big news.  All  I had to offer at the dinner table at Jan"s house.  We had 12 of us to visit with Ashley.  Here for a few days  and on her way from Florida back to Boston.  She hopes the snow is melted because being in Florida has made her wish for Spring.  Me too.  The pear trees are so pretty blooming as white as snow.  And it seems, as it usually does- so sudden and like overnight the world wakes from winter to beautiful spring.  My favorite is still Fall.  My I could not keep up with all the conversations last night.  It was wonderful to hear such youthful things.  I love it here, because I feel a part of "old" talk. but it is good to know he world is still turning and I am still here, tho not a part of new things like my family is. I am beginning to wonder if I can take a week of it at Beach Week.  I am glad to have books and a room alone so I can retreat.  Just thankful to look forward to a good time. with my family.

Betty Boop

No comments: