March 28, 2013

LITTLE BETTER TODAY

Yes I can see improvement .  Not done with it yet.  Why hang on?  I have gotten plenty of rest and I think that helps.  I am getting restless tho and want to feel tip top.  What is tip top anyway?  Is it different for everyone?  Does everyone at sometime or other feel "tip top"?  To me tip top means reaching the top of the tip.  I am not sure I have ever been on the "tip".  It sounds uncomfortable in a way.  I bet you could not stay that way long.  I think one would be able to see every thing from that view.  Do we want to see it all.?  Do we want to look down on everyone and everything? ----I think my "meds" are wearing off.  Do I need more or do I need to come down from the "tip of the top?"  Oh well I will settle for a nap and be better tomorrow. 

Betty dippy" Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow , Mom that sounds a little trippy to me.