March 23, 2013

TOO MUCH GOING ON

It has been an eventful week.  Jack's funeral was such a celebration that it was not as sad as you would expect.  The slide show and much memorabilia- to his buddies in the Street Rod cars leading the procession to the cemetery and the Elvis recording of AMAZING GRACE  for music to Elvis singing I FOUND MY THRILL ON BLUEBERRY HILL. to the red casket, to the clothes he wore, a beautiful red tie All chosen by him.  Bless his heart, he was ready to go and as he told me a few days before he died, "I can't  wait to see my sweet Charlotte.'  I trust with all my heart that they are both in the presence of God,   You just had to be there to experience it.  Jan, Tommy Amy.ED, Mary Grace Rayn, Linda and Joe and Me .Lunch at Karen' church was very nice and we got to visit with everyone.  He did it his way. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

It was a wonderful day