April 7, 2013

BACK--MORE WAYS THA N ONE!!

Yes those Meds can make you crazy.  Last of it down today.  I am glad.  I can see the light now.  On the other hand in the last two weeks I could hardly wait for the next dose.  Made me a little crazy at times and sleepy other times.  I felt like I was caught in a hole and could not get out.  I really thought I would be sick forever.  I thought --this is it.  I was getting cabin fever.  I would look out the window and everything looked far away and I would be out of the picture for sure.  Now I am being a little dramatic.  Not all that bad.  I missed one play practice but I will catch up this week. Doggone it--my appetite is coming back.  I thought I might loose a little weight but being sick is not the way to do it.  Wish me luck that I stay well now,  Many have been sick here.  I will be careful.

BETTER TOMORROW
BETTY BOOP  

No comments: