April 26, 2013

GOT LOOSE

After exercise class, I went to Northpark Mall.  First time in a long time.  I wanted to see if it was still there.  It was and I enjoyed shopping in my favorite store--Dillards.  They have a good petite department and moderate priced clothes.  Of course I shop the clearance rack first.  Came away with two tops and two pairs of pants.  Well cropped pants.  Good deal on tops but to get what I wanted in the way of cropped pants, I paid regular price. But like I said they were moderate price and not going on sale soon.    Had lunch in the food court and came home and almost fell in the bed.  The "Old grey mare, ain't what she used to be"  But she still likes to shop.  I just ate a Yoplait light topped with walnuts.  MMMMM good.  Only 90 calories ,no fat and `10 grams sugar.  Not bad for a snack.  I am always looking for that.  Now this is a lot of nonsense and maybe you are not interested but that is my day so far.

Betty Boop

No comments: