April 13, 2013

SUNNY SATURDAY

Beautiful day in the neighborhood.  Mr, Rogers said that you know.  But it really is beautiful today.  I started with two other lady friends for breakfast.  Waffles this morning.  Good and so was the company.  Another lady joined us and she was a hoot.  Kept us laughing.  I went to Freshway later and bought tomatoes, strawberries, lady peas, snap beans, corn, okra, yellow and zucchini squash and one sweet potato.  Now I will not eat all that at one meal but you can bet I will have two or three feast. I have been watching the Master's golf tournament.  So Truman is on my mind.  It was strange how he lost complete interest in golf after the stroke and would not even look on TV,  How he loved the game. But I could not get him to look at it at all.  Strange thing ==the brain.  How he remembered me ,thank the Lord. but had trouble with other memory.  See you later.

Betty Boop

No comments: