April 23, 2013

BREAKFAST BEAUTIES

Just got back from breakfast in the Cyber.  I wish I could send you a picture,  I have gradually talked three other "cuties" into early breakfast.  Some people hate to get up and dress and go down to eat together.  But finally the "together" part gets them.  That is what it is all about.  Sharing with others like yourself.  Cheese omelet was my choice today and was very good.  Sue, Darlene, and Betty are such nice people.  Terry (girl) joined us.  And Billy{man}  was just killing time.  He said he cooked three eggs and baloney for his breakfast.  He stopped to see what the fun was all about.  Big fat man--he proves the fat intake wrong.  He is happy.  Now I had better go take a walk because I am still working on living a healthy life style.  Who knows which one of us will make it?

Betty Boop

No comments: