April 4, 2013

MAYBE A WEE BIT BETTER

I have a way to go but at least I am on my way.  I must have looked pretty bad at the Dr.'s office yesterday.  Amy took me to the MEA.  The Dr. shut my mouth so quick after only a quick look.  I looked down that dark hole  at it home and I never saw anything like it.  Some dark monsters were lurking in there.  He said you feel real bad don't you?  Yeah I do.  After he finished with me he gave me a big Grandfatherly hug and said come back if you don't feel better and I hope you do.  Well I have enough Meds to kill me if I don't get better.  The cough medicine must be real strong because the dosage  is only one fourth teaspoon and caution to take every 6 hours only if I need it.  O man did I need it,  High glucose is the problem.  It had lots of sugar in it.  Antibiotic (the five day wonder} and  a decongestant round out the menu.  This illness is getting expensive.  My eye stuff cost $45.00 alone.  Plus staying on sick list going on two weeks is enough now.  Get well old girl or something.  Just thought I would bring you all up to date.  Want to know what?  I think the Dr's hug was enough to make me go  back to see him,  No, just kidding. He was kind and concerned.

Betty Boop

No comments: