April 15, 2013

SUNDAY & MONDAY

Sunday was good.  Have been out for three weeks and I missed it so much.  Something about being there means a lot to me.  Of course I worship God every day and read my Bible and devotions too but to be in the Church is good for me.  Amy and I ate lunch at my favorite Chinese place--MR. CHINS.  I always get the shrimp and veggies.  I drank almost a whole pot of tea too. 

So far this morning I made banana bread for Coffee group and went to exercise class.  Pretty good start.  I am feeding sparrows on the balcony.  We have breakfast together.  Bread crumbs for them. 

Everyone is moving to a better place.  New and old is going on.  I like it where I am --just keep me in independent living please.  A lady told about going to the Foot Dr. as she called her.  It was funny and too hard to tell.

Betty Boop
Maybe more later

No comments: