April 28, 2013

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

Breakfast Saturday with  The Breakfast Bbeauties was fun.  It is getting popular to get up early. Then I had to walk to feel right about eating those blueberry pancakes.  Jan came and we had lunch on the terrace.  Jut my daughter and me.  It does not get much better.  Went to visit Irene.  Dianne is here.  They are downsizing her to the Nursing part where Truman was.  She is alright about it I think.  I know it is for the best.---Sunday--  Amy is out of town attending a wedding and I did not want to go the Broadmeadow.  We were having thunder storms also.  I went to Church here and then lunch in the dinning room.  Lunch was very good.  Catfish Parmesan was very good.  I splurged and had bread pudding.  I think it was the best I ever had.  -so it was worth the walking I will go do to correct that error.  Where else can you do so much and stay inside a building.  St. Catherine's is the best place (next to all my years in our home) that I know of.  On the way back to my apartment, I met two other ladies of the same statue as me.  We had one of their husbands to measure to see wn\ho was the tallest {shortest?}  After a lot of thinking he said we were the same.  What a cop out!  He said he was being diplomatic!!!.  O. K. I must go walk the  Hallowed Halls of St. Catherine"s  I must stop eating so much.  But it was good. !! 

Betty Boop- 

1 comment:

Amy said...

As dad might have said your legs are long enough to reach the floor!