June 29, 2016

DAY BEGINS

It started at 6:30.  Can't break a habit.  In this case it is a good one.  It started with a jump start of oatmeal and the most delish  cantaloupe .  It reminded me of Beach Week.  I did miss it this year.  Maybe next year will be a Banner year since I will turn 90 that year in January.  On to Exercise class. Another good habit and the company is first rate.  Makes me feel better.

Tomorrow our Choir sings patriotic music.  I love that program.  I will be sitting on the front row, singing with gusto and wearing red, white and blue and waving a flag.  I am proud to be an American.  One of the songs we sing.  Our world is in a turmoil now, it has been before.  We Americans usually come out front and center.  Pray for that spirit to see us through. 

Lot going on with me today, I am getting a much needed haircut and then transform myself back to the "dark haired cutie", as Truman used to call me.  I don't know about cutie anymore, but at least the grey will be gone.

Betty Boop

No comments: