June 3, 2016

THREE IN ONE

Hey, Amy took me to eye Doc yesterday.  He was so busy that we were delayed a while.  My visit went well.  I am still surprised how well I still see with so much wrong with my eyes.  I am truly blessed with a good Dr.  It got me to thinking about the  part I play in my good eyesight.  I do try to do as the Dr, says.  One eye drop is put in three times a day.  I have devised a method to remember.  I have a little green leather case that has a zipper on three sides.  Three eye drops. see where this is going? When I start the day, I open the case all the way.  Good morning!!  One drop and I zip up one side.  I can glance at it during the day to see where I stand.  Do the second drop and zip again.  At night, I do the last and third drop and zip  up for the night.  Good night!!  Next morning, sometime I have a feeling I may have forgotten  the last night drop.  I look to see if I am "all zipped"  and hopefully I am. So Good morning again.  So goes the day.    Just being silly again and lets you know I scraped the bottom to find a something to write about.  Maybe I could have just said nothing?  No way.

Betty Boop

No comments: