June 10, 2016

TALKED TO BRODY

Doesn't get much better than talking to my great grandson on important subjects.  Like play dough and what color you chose and what to make and how it smells good.  By the way we both agreed on that.  He told me that he loves me and there it ended.  Or did it just began?  Because I just got an e-mail from Jan and he told her that he liked talking to ME.  How wonderful that is. 

I  just got back from Exercise Class.  I took a treat I baked for the first time in two months.  They made me feel good about the Lemon bread I baked.  I thought some of my past things were better.  I may be out of practice. Friend Betty took it down on her Scooter, so I would not have to carry it.  What fun we make of nothing.

Amy and her family are leaving Saturday for a mountain trip.  A change from the Beach Week.  Maybe we will get to that again next time.  I do hope so.  The tradition must go on.  Hope it will.

Betty Boop

No comments: