June 13, 2016

PRETTY GOOD DAY

A surprise visit from Tommy Hontzas  and Anthony Thomas.  They were people that Truman worked with.  They brought me up to date with people of the past.  They are so nice to keep up with me.  Of course Tommy and I still own property together that Truman bought a long time ago.  We really wish to sell it.  I enjoyed their visit.
They left in time for me to go to Choir. 

I will be so glad to go to the Dr. next Monday to check my foot.  I don't have much hope for a cure just  now.  It seems to take a long time.  I can't see a lot of improvement yet and I have done every thing she told me to.  I am very weary of this heavy boot.  Hope something better can be offered.    I will go to dinner in a little while with my friends and we will enjoy it.   Tommy and Bryan are coming tomorrow for a visit and lunch.  It will have to be Tommy's birthday party I guess.  No cake and Ice cream but lunch and a visit.  I hope to hear about Bryan's trip down the river,

Betty Boop 

No comments: