December 26, 2018

DAY AFTER

Bit of a let down the day after. Maybe not exactly. More of a contentment.  I was so glad I made it through all we planned. It was so good to see most of my family.  Missed Ivy and Trip,  Lindsay and family, and Cary and family, but that is pretty good.  We have like many families, scattered far apart, but only in distance--not in heart.  Everyone cooked their best. Can't describe it all.  Just like most families, it is a time to show your love through cooking our best.   I know, for I have been there.  Today, just like the rest of my life, I have entered a new stage. I enjoy just watching and knowing I did have a part in their  desire to please their family by presenting their best!! 

Much has been planned for the New Year here at SCV.  That I can depend on.  How much I will join in is up to me.  I will do what I can and feel like.  Can't believe it will be 2019.   Lord, Why am I still here?  Not for me to understand--Just trust and enjoy.

Betty Boop

No comments: