December 1, 2018

EXCITED !!!

Nothing much to you, but to me it is a treat.  I got to sit on the Balcony for the first time in days.  Hey, 66 degrees is perfect.  I guess we had a little rain last night, their were signs of a little.  The Balcony was wet half way so the cushions were dry.  I really enjoyed it early.  Saw a man or woman (couldn't tell which) walking a huge dog.  Can you imagine having to take a dog out every  day rain or shine?  Just living in a small place with an animal of that size?  Must be love.  Saw ducks and more. People walking.  Cabin fever? 

Amy took me to Dr's appointment. Check up required fasting so we went early and did that first , then breakfast at McDonalds.  best for a plain old breakfast.  Always love it.  Good report (sort of.)  We are still working on trying to get my balance better.  I have a prescription for some therapy.  Also had a CT scan on my brain.  You have heard of getting you brain checked? No joke!!  I wonder if they even had trouble finding a brain to scan?  I haven't heard from that yet.  So we will wait.  Pray for me.

Betty Boop

No comments: