December 2, 2018

SUNDAY EARLY

Beautiful day.  Sun is shinning.  Let us be glad and rejoice in it.  Cecil used to say that a lot.  Good thought.  I  heard yesterday that Whitney was planning a visit during the Christmas  season. How nice that would be.  Her family is growing up too fast.

Amy finished the paper clip Angels for me and now I will bag them up.  Time is getting close to I deliver them.  I think there are 50 or maybe less.  Have to count again. They look so cute and impressive.  Like we worked so hard and we did.  At least Amy and Jan did.  They proved too much for my hands and they had to take over.  Bless them again. 

Well I must get ready for Church.  Don't know what to wear.  Weather is so strange.  Say that every year.  This is it-- for Mississippi.  Seems like after 91+ years I would understand, but I do remember colder Winters as a child.  Maye it was the way we heated our homes then? And other things.

Betty Boop

No comments: