December 27, 2018

GLOOMY

That is just the weather.  Inside it is cheerful.  Calm after the storm.  What a way to describe Christmas.  I really enjoyed the "storm" of family.  So much to take in. Most of us gathered a one time or other to be together.  After all that is what it is about.  I think Tommy and Jan's tradition of reading the Christmas story, one verse at a time by everyone means so much to me.  All hold hands for prayer. 

Breakfast at my table for two in the Cyber was nice.  Of course it was just me.  I don't care to join in conversation at 7:30.  People respect that.  How nice of them.  My eggs over light, sausage patty, Rye toast and coffee hit the spot.  Nothing planned today, so I will catch up on a few little things I have been putting off.  Know what I mean?  Betty Boop

P.S.   Josh Groban & Michael Buble' sure are good company.

No comments: