December 15, 2018

SATURDAY

I woke up early enough to go eat breakfast with the {group} , then changed my mind.  Sometime you don't feel like chit chat early.  We all do it.

Amy came with Ryan to pick up the Honda he bought from we yesterday.  He needed an extra car so he would not have to drive his big old truck so much.  He does a lot of travel between his businesses .  I did not feel sad.  Just glad I had the good sense to stop driving.  My balance is off and I can't see well enough to feel safe.  Safe for me and anyone else on the road with me. I think I am smart to decide it on my own. Of course it puts others in a position of taking me everywhere I need to go.  I am sorry for that.  Amy, Jan and M.G. and sometime Sophie gets in on it too. They always tell me they are happy to help, but you have to get used to being dependent on someone else.  That is just part of the process I think.   Of course I am glad I can still do sooooo much on my own.   I have singing programs to go to all next week.  I am looking forward to it.  Some are children and that is a joy.

Betty Boop

No comments: