December 3, 2018

MONDAY-MONDAY

Sunday at Church was good as usual.  I am liking our pastor as much as I did Rob.  His sermons hit me the same and I listen to every word and learn something new to ponder.  He leaves me satisfied, yet wanting more.  Is that possible  or is that the way it should be? 

Lunch with the gang and as usual, great.  They all have so much contagious energy and I feed off that.  News from all around them is   exciting and I do love it. We were making Christmas plans and glad Whitney and Linda and family are coming.  .

I finished the cards I am putting  in my happies-- now to cut tissue paper to wrap them and put them in festive bags. I plan to deliver them as soon as possible.  50 is a lot.  I know that many people around me?  Yet in my little apartment I can still feel private.  How nice.

Betty Boop
P.S. I have 6 Christmas mugs, all different and from friends.  I got them out and am having my coffee or tea or hot chocolate in them.  Good idea to use them?  I gave all my old one away.  Don't remember got them when I moved.

No comments: