December 8, 2018

STAY AT HOME DAY

Kind of like Winter.  Not real cold but the rain makes it seem colder.  Time for a fireplace? I had breakfast with friend Judy.  We seem to enjoy each other's company.  So it was different and good.

FLASH!!!!  I sold my car yesterday.  It was time and  I am glad I had the "Grace" to do it.  I have not driven it since I can't remember when, having Amy drive it to places I need to go.  I decided to sell.  I don't think I will feel safe to drive anymore.  SO BE IT.  Just one more step in time and I accept.  Some don't and that is wrong.  I am very fortunate to have many willing to help me get to the places I need to go. I bought it new when I moved here, so it is not tied to any memories of Truman.  He taught me how to drive when Linda was 6 months old.  I rode the bus many years, like most people did when I was growing up.  Much of the time, Daddy did not even have a car. he walked to work!!

My little Angel"happies" are flying to friends.  Well accepted. I am  proud of them. Well, I will get on with my day and try to get them all delivered today.

Betty Boop

No comments: