December 31, 2018

LAST DAY OF 2017

New Years Eve.  Why do we make so much over the New Year?   Just another day, I say.  At lunch at LITTLE TOKYO's yesterday we talked about New Year's resolutions.  I was "dubbed" as the one with wisdom, since I am the MaMaw and older. You would think I gathered a little wisdom along the way.  But alas, all I have is experience.  Maybe that could be called wisdom?  I doubt it.  Because I made lots of mistakes along the way.  Maybe that is how we gather wisdom.   It is if you learn from mistakes.  O.K. the wizard has spoken.  Make your own wisdom and live.

I just saw a jogger around the Lake.  Must be a visitor. Not many, if any, joggers here.  Maybe some used to be, not now.  We have gained a little "wisdom."  Full day ahead taking care of business.  I have talked myself out of the big New Year's Eve party, although it sounds nice.

Betty Boop

No comments: