October 27, 2019

BABY SHOWER

Blue for Boy !!  How did that tradition  come about?  When I have time, I will ask Mr. Google.  But yesterday Ashley's best friend gave a lovely party for her.  It  was so nice.  The gifts were exciting to me.  Seeing new things for baby, yet some are the tried things.  I remember how much fun I had with new little things, clothes, blankets and many handmade items that I still have stored away in the cedar chest.  Truman's Aunts were the best at hand made items.  I still love to look at the things I saved from each baby and remember the dreaming about those sweet memories only a mother can have.  Ashley   was excited over each gift.  I bet Bryan will be too.  I am wishing for them the memories they have ahead and know they will be blessed.    Hey !  Brunch at Jan and Mr. T's this morning to see the out of town relatives off.  We all love a get-to-gather.  And make the most of it.

Betty Boop
P.S. this will make my 7th  great-grandchild!! 

No comments: