October 12, 2019

PLAYFUL COUPLE

Remember the fun pool  couple I told you about?  Found out they are indeed a married couple, just in for her special exercise.  He is just there to give her support .  Things are not always what they seem.  They are there now and he is still thrashing about and she is calmly going about her regular exercise routine.  How sweet.  It is a little cool and windy on the Balcony so I will wait for sunshine and less wind to sit there.  Can't get it right.  Of course this crick-in-the-neck is a real pain-in-the-neck.  Can't get rid of it.  It colors my feelings and I am real tired of it.  Amy came yesterday to bring me groceries. She is still tired from the Disney trip.  It was so hot that I think they all were all worn out.  Amy is dealing with Bitsy and the Vet.  We are trying something new in addition to the shots and meds by mouth.  Lot to do for her, but she is worth it.  If we could just control her itching she would be so glad.  Maybe this new meds will help.  Hope so.        See you later.

Betty Boop

No comments: