October 24, 2019

HEARING IS IMPORTANT

Jan took me to ear Dr. yesterday.  Also for my hearing aid to be checked.  Dr. cleaned my ears and  then I got the volume upped on hearing aid.  I should be "good to go."  Over the time I have had my aids, my hearing has changed, as most people will tell you.  Time does not stand still and changes do happen.  I can hear better now  . Instead maybe I can carry on a better conversation .  Maybe I can hear and just not stare like I have no idea of what you said.  Jan was so glad.  She was a little tired of it. But always kind to me.  Can't expect everyone to be so forgiving.

My, the sun just broke out from the clouds.  Should warm up and then comes rain.  A lot is promised  I got to have lunch with my friends yesterday.  It felt good since I have missed ,being under the weather for a while.  Had a good laugh when one remarked on the good looking young Priest  who was having lunch with our resident Priest.  She said we could still look and admire.  She said he was so "cute." I agreed.  Better go on that note.

Betty Boop

No comments: