January 1, 2013

FEELING BETTER

If you are like me when you are sick, you prefer to be alone.  After five days and feeling better I decided I was not that good of company.  I needed to see people.  First the laundry [you get to see people up close there].  Got tired and had cheese and a coke and felt better.  I then got the boxes for Christmas storage out of the "cage"  That made me tired.  I decided to make lunch and then felt better.  Could not wait for a nap and undecorated all those treasures I so "gaily" decorated with.  Then it all looked uncluttered and I went to bed for a nap.  Went down to get the mail and buy some more juice and coke and found I had been missed by a lot of people.  So nice.  Later I  picked up my dinner and tried to watch the New Year come in.  As usual I could not stay awake.  The new year came anyway.  I hope it is a good one for all. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Betty Boop

No comments: