January 3, 2013

BETTER START

My day began better than yesterday.  So I decided to get a waffle at the Cyber.  Good friends,. Darrell and Earlene {a couple} were there. I took , in the absence of blueberries. chopped walnuts to top my waffles.  That was very good.  I hope the good in walnuts for diabetics balances out the bad of waffles.  We will see later. Rain gone, sun out--will be a mild, calm day in the 50's.  I have not been out of this building since Christmas day.  I may venture out for a few supplies.  Like a roll of quarters for the washing machine and orange juice  and bread and just to see if I still remember how to drive.  You would think I had been in prison but I have not been sick in so long that I am acting "giddy" to feel better.

Psalms127:3,  Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a blessing.
Betty Boop

No comments: