January 19, 2013

GOOD DAY

How can you not like this day!!  Sun is shining and mild temps,  Then breakfast in Cyber with friends,  and daughter Jan came to help me through some prescription woes.  My she is a BIG help.  I know why I get along so well--help from my family.  I would be lost without them,  What one can't help me with--another can.  Now I would say I am blessed,  Jan had lunch with me and then we went to work to help me over a bump.  She took paper work home with her and will work on it. 

We are all {most of us} are going to have lunch at SOPHIA'S restaurant {no, not our Sophie} but the one at the Fairview Inn.  We will celebrate Paul's birthday.  Look up the restaurant on google and see how pretty it is and then look at the Sunday's Brunch menu.  Looks very good.  I will tell you about it later.  I just checked out a book called HOW THE STATES GOT THEIR SHAPES by Mark Stein.  Looks good. It is new here.  I am the first to check it out.  Not in big print so the reading will go slow.  But I have time and new books can be kept two weeks. 

Betty Boop

No comments: